[vdr] LinVDR0.6: No TV after startup

Hello,

I have LinVDR0.6 installed (the quick ISO-Install).

Problem:
After boot, TV is working very, very seldom.
Usually I get only a black screen (vdr menus are working) after the
driver messages "Convergence integrated media" vanishes.

But replaying recorded videos works every time.
And EPG-Data are up to date even every time.
=> Means HW-MPEG decoder works well!?

I use LinVDR0.6 with Kernel 2.6.4 (Debian distribution), TechnoTrend
DVB-S Rev. 1.5.

Errors in syslog:
=============
"videodev: av7110 has no release callback"

Multiple at every boot (but not every time):
"av7110_send_fw_cmd error
 av7110_send_cmd: timeout waiting for COMMAND idle"

And (no error, but info):
"registering DVB"

...and some lines below
"registering budget"

Aren't the budget-card those without a HW-MPEG decoder???

Sometimes in a shell:
================
"Unknown HZ value!(89) Assume 100"

Some other infos:

After boot there are running 6 processes of  "vdr". Is this normal?

No INTs are shared. Every device has it's own INT (at least you can read
this in /proc/interrupts).

If I replay a recorded video after a while even TV is working (15 - 20
min).

Satellite works well with my old analogue receiver. So antenna and
cables seems ok.

Any ideas?
Driver, firmware?

My System:
- Motherboard Aopen MX46-533V, Celeron 2,0 GHz, 256 MB DDR-RAM
- TechnoTrend DVB-S Rev. 1.5
- LinVDR 0.6, Kernel 2.6.4

BIOS
- BIOS PnP: Manual, no INTs reserved for PCI
- Memory gap 15-16M: disabled

I would appreciate any help, because I'm starting to get nuts about this
problem (work on it since 2 weeks).  :-(

TIA

  Olaf

Home | Main Index | Thread Index