[vdr] Re: Green screen problem with vdr-dxr3 and vdr-streamdev

hm@seneca.muc.de a écrit :
None of the developers have any idea what might happen here? I would really
like to use my Epia-5000 as a streamdev/dxr3 client but I can't get it to
Should'nt the Epia-5000 be able to software-decompress MPEG2 quite gracefully ? You would be near 100% CPU usage, but compiling with the right optimizations should get you a stable video. Don't know the quality of the TV-out of this card, though. Use softdevice and fine-tune ffmpeg.

--
NH

Home | Main Index | Thread Index