[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] vdr-xine-0.5.1 plugin

I demand that Reinhard Nissl may or may not have written...

> Jouni Karvo wrote:
>> The following patch helps the xine-lib patch compile with gcc-2.95.3.

> Thank you very much. I really don't know why gcc-3.3.3 doesn't complain
> about C++ like variable definitions when compiling C sources.

Try -ansi or -std=c89: that'll select plain C89 rather than C89 plus GNU
extensions (some of which are C99 features).

| Debian,     | s zap,tartarus,org            | Northumberland
| RISC OS     | @                             | Toon Army
|   <URL:http://www.youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk/progs.packages.html>

Reality is just a crutch for people who can't handle science fiction.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index