[vdr] Re: Avermedia 771 Requirements

Lauri Tischler wrote:

Joerg Bingemer wrote:

Hi,

I own a VDR with DVB-S (Nexus) and want to add a AverMedia AverTV DVB-T 771 or a Technisat Airstar 2 as second device to my systems. I use ctVDR which should includes drivers for both with the "2.4.26-ctvdrskas-1" Kernel.

My problem is, I'm not sure if my System meets the requirements. The second card is only for recording, so the requirements on the datasheet are not right (thats what I think).

Are there any ideas on this ?
Joerg

PS: Here is my System.......

Intel P3-450MHz
Gigabyte Board with BX Chipset
256 MB Ram
System HD: 10GB
Video HD's: 3 * 40GB + 1 * 120GB

So, what's the problem. I run Nexus-S and Nova-T on
Celeron 433 without any problem
Right now recording terrestrial channel to /video0
over nfs with CPU idle appr. 80%
which nova-t  (phillips or connexant) do u have in your setup?

If you'll got the connexant chipset working you could send me some info

greets thomas

Home | Main Index | Thread Index