[vdr] Re: UK users - BBC program guide missing?

On Tue, 2004-10-12 at 10:00, John Grant wrote:
> It used to be that all I ever got was Now & Next in the program guide.
> Somewhere/somehow I now get several days ahead in the guide, BUT there
> are no entries at all for BBC1 & BBC2 (I didn't look for 3 & 4),
>
> Suggestions ?

Hmmm...I haven't noticed that one but in the past month or two, the BBC
channels (1 and 2, at least) seem to suffer from a lot of A/V sync
problems and lots of glitches, neither of which I was seeing a few
months back. This is worse on playback but still happens quite a bit
with live TV. I had thought that it was due to the CVS DVB drivers I had
switched to but I am still seeing it having switched back to some
ancient versions!

Anyone know if this is a real effect such as they've changed the sync
data somehow, or have I manged to configure my current kernel with some
combination of options which gives poor performance. Are there any
kernel options to avoid such as low-latency, etc.? I'm pretty sure that
the ITV channels (and probably others) are still fine!

Is it only me who's seeing this?

This is vdr-1.3.12 with an old Nova-T (no firmware) and a dxr3 for
output.

Cheers,

Laz

Home | Main Index | Thread Index