[vdr] Re: still streamdev probs

> hm@seneca.muc.de wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > it seems my streamdev problems are solved.

Now I've got another one... I want to also use HTTP to provide the
video stream to MPlayer, Xine and WMP (yuck, but ... ;-) Doesn't work,
no video is played. tcpdump reveals that the protocol handshake stops at a
certain point -- with MPlayer streamdev eventually replies "Content-Type:
video/mpeg", then nothing any more. With Kaffeine (xinelib based),
even the HTTP handskahe does not take place. I can provide tcpdumps if
required. ...

--
What this world needs is a good five-dollar plasma weapon.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index