[vdr] VDR and Amd64

Hi vdr folks,

I'am trying to run vdr on an amd64 gentoo system. DVB drivers are loaded
and vdr is started. Using xawtv I can see vdr's osd but no tv. Tuning and
receiving seems to be ok (vdr logs pid updates and event changes). I've
googled but haven'nt found any hints.

My system:

- Siemens Scaleo T with AMD64 processor
- Kernel gentoo-2.6.8-r9
- No 32-bit support
- vdr 1.3.11 (installed gentoo ebuild with ACCEPT_KEYWORDS=~x86)
- dvb-kernel from CVS
- Siemens DVB-C
- TT DVB-C Budget

On my previous 32-bit system vdr was running fine ...

Another problem: I'm not able to compile any plugin. I receive an error saying
that I must use gcc -PIC to get relocatable code ...

Thanks for any help,
Bernd
--
Steal my cash, car and TV - but leave the computer!
        -- Soenke Lange <soenke@escher.north.de>

Home | Main Index | Thread Index