[vdr] Re: AC3overDVB patch for vdr-1.3.13?

No No! Please do.

I had NO plugins whatsoever and this problem was occurring. HOWEVER I am using the Darren Salt Debian VDR which MAY include some sort of patch that triggers this (but as far as I can tell not the AC3overDVB patch).

I guess the onus is on those doing the patching (and those wanting to use the patched versions) but I'm sure they could use some pointers if you can think of anything :P

Regards,
Michal Dobrzynski