[vdr] Re: added a new tuner card, but vdr lost one !

So I removed the "new" budget card, leaving just one Nova-T and one DVB-T and I can now use both cards, so...

what is the trick to adding additional tuners to make them work? (I didn't install an extra budget card to *lose* the ability to record multiple transponders)...
The information in this message is confidential and is intended solely for
the addressee. Access to this message by any other person is not permitted.
or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and
may be unlawful.