[vdr] Amos channels not playing on FF TVout.

Hello!

I can't get channels from Amos (S4.0W) play on the TVout of my
full-featured card. I can play those channels via streamdev-server
on a different host using mplayer.

OTOH, the channels from the second LNB (astra) can be played via FF's TVout
as well as via streamdev-server.

Any ideas what is going on here? Could it be that the signals from Amos
are not very conformant to the standard and mplayer's decoder is more
tolerant than the decoder that is built into the FF card?

BTW: this is vdr-1.2.6 from the CT distribution.

--
Please visit and sign and http://www.ffii.org
-- Josef Wolf -- jw@raven.inka.de --

Home | Main Index | Thread Index