[vdr] Re: VGA output, what is the best solution?

On Thu, 2004-10-21 at 00:35 +0200, Mattias Viberg wrote:
> I have a projector (Sanyo PLV-Z1) that I like to use with vdr. Right now
> I'm feeding it with s-video but I'm not satisfied with the quality, so I
> want to use VGA instead. My question is therefore: What is the best
> solution for getting vdr to send the video through the VGA-output?
>
> The maximum resolution of the projector is 964x544 (16:9) and I would
> very much like to feed it with that resolution, if it's possible.

Get the softdevice plugin at http://lucke.in-berlin.de/vdr-
softdevice-0.0.7pre2.tar.bz2 and use eithe X11 or DirectFB output.
There's also a plugin for xine which allows you to use xine with it's
variety of configuration options.

--
Torgeir Veimo <torgeir@pobox.com>

Home | Main Index | Thread Index