[vdr] Re: Fixed tuner lock detection

Am Samstag, 23. Oktober 2004 19:05 schrieb Klaus Schmidinger:
> Well, that still doesn't answer the question what exactly your patch
> does that is _not_ in VDR 1.3.13. I'm afraid you'll need to isolate that.

I didn't do the patch and i am not a programmer, just a ordinary user ;). The
original patch was posted some time ago on this mailinglist.

What about this:

+  /* discard stale events */
+  dvb_frontend_event event;
+  while (1)
+  {
+    if (ioctl(fd_frontend, FE_GET_EVENT, &event) == -1)
+      break;
+  }

Could this be the cure to the distortions i described when switching channels?
If it is complete nonsense, i'll forget it, otherwise i would try to use your
lockfix-patch and put the above code in to try it out.

Ciao, Dominique

Home | Main Index | Thread Index