[vdr] Re: VDR developer version 1.3.13

Am Montag, 18. Oktober 2004 23:16 schrieb Stefan Meyknecht:
> With stock kernel dvb drivers? Then I would strongly recommend to try
> the latest cvs-drivers fom linuxtv.org. I think the drivers supplied
> with the kernel are not very stable.

Which drivers are you using?
Your problems are gone with them and plain VDR 1.3.13?

> In my opinion the cDvbTuner patch is only a workaround, which hides
> the real bug(s).

As the Author of the cDVB Tuner patch, what is your opinion on the fixlock
patch that Klaus posted? It seems do do the same as your patch does, but with
Klaus' patch i still have the fw_cmd_idle and distortions bugs :-(
When i apply your patch my problems are gone. Do you have any idea what might
need to be changed in klaus` patch to achieve the same result as in your
patch?

Ciao, Dominique

Home | Main Index | Thread Index