To: <vdr@linuxtv.org>
Sent: Sunday, October 24, 2004 11:04 PM
Subject: [vdr] Re: text2skin and vdr-1.3.14 display problems

Alain Bougrain wrote:

Hi,

I have similar problems with text2skin plugin.
Try to call the OSD (Menu or anything else) several times and you'll see
that it appears sometimes. Not found the rule "in that case, OSD appears, in
this one it does not" yet.

Maybee Klaus can say if he changed anything in the OSD handler so that
text2skin developper(s) can solve this problem.
There was a change to the OSD handling in VDR 1.3.13.
But that was just so that cOsdProvider::NewOsd() _always_
returns a valid pointer. Some plugin(s) apparently tried to
open the OSD when it was already in use...

Klaus

Home | Main Index | Thread Index