[vdr] Re: How to kill an svdrp connection from vdr ?

On Tue, Oct 26, 2004 at 12:13:42AM +0200, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

> Apparently this is the most pressing problem at the moment, so I guess
> I'll drop working on buffer and tuning stability and attend to this one
> first...

Tremendous :-)

Maybe you are just ironic and I don't understand it ;-)

Personaly, I never got a single buffer problem (well I got a fast
computer with U160...) but I was always limited with the lack of
multiple SVDRP connection.

If you'll change this I could retake mastertimeer/vdradmin !!!

Thank you very much for taking this other little missfeature into
account :-)
--
	Grégoire Favre
http://magma.epfl.ch/greg ICQ:16624071 mailto:Gregoire.Favre@freesurf.ch