[vdr] Re: streamdev working

Le mar 26/10/2004 à 09:22, C.Y.M a écrit :

Do you ever sleep? =:-D

I am using Fedora RPMs. I have the xine client connecting to streamdev
so I am not going to spend any time building VLC from source.

VLC works with DVD. I will have to tweak the buffers a bit to get the
stream smoothed out but it works, shows a picture on the client machine,
the picture is 16:9 (with black borders but exact pixel size of the
stream)

VLC is not showing a picture when I connect to a http DVB stream. I
won't use it.

> 4) Connect to vlc server using windows media player 9.

Hmmm... There is a linux version of that out now? All my desktops are MS
free. My SO has a Windows 2000 machine for work. I am trying to replace
it =:-D Must see if QuickTime player will connect to VLC stream

Cheers

Tony

--
www.tgds.net Library management software toolkit