[vdr] Re: always restarting

Selon Torgeir Veimo <torgeir@pobox.com>:

> Do you have debug info in your syslog? Check /etc/syslog.conf that there
> is a line with *.debug instead of *.info
>
> *.debug;mail.none;authpriv.none;cron.none               /var/log/messages
>
> It might be that your X11 setup doesn't support the Xv extension,
> causing vdr to stop. Can you provide the output of xdpyinfo?
>
> What hw is your machine?
>
> --
> Torgeir Veimo <torgeir@pobox.com>

In fact maybe i know the pb ... I've install vdr on a server which just use it
to register videos. In fact i don't need x11 for the server. Now when i read
tour previous mail i ask myselk somthing : does vdr absolutly need x11 : if yes
here is the problem... there's no x11 on my server...

Home | Main Index | Thread Index