[vdr] [Fwd: [ANNOUNCE] vdr-osdimage-0.1.2]

Hi List!

This is my first post at the list so please be indulgent. ;-)

I'm happy to announce my osdimage-plugin. In contrary to the image-plugin the pictures aren't encoded to a MPEG, but directly shown
on the OSD. Obviously modded DVB-cards and the xine-plugin show better
results, due to the 256-color-fullscreen capability. But it also works
on the unmodded DVB-cards but only with 16 colors.

For further informations please have a look at the README.

The plugin can be downloaded (presumed there are no further problems with the provider) here: http://home.pages.at/brougs78
(don't judge the plugin by the look of the homepage ... this is also my first attempt for a homepage ;-)

Greetings,
Andreas Brugger

Home | Main Index | Thread Index