[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] graphlcd-0.1.2-pre2

This is just great, although I just completed a new driver (Noritake 800 series VDF displays, for who's intreested), but for the latest 0.1.1 version. Now since I haven't submitted it yet, I'll adapt it to the new (benefic) changes. I'm glad you did this separation (remember we talked about it on PM some while ago?). I hope to be able to submit my driver in the next days, to make it into your new final version.

Regards,
Lucian

Home | Main Index | Thread Index