[vdr] Re: Supported HDTV card for use in Europe?

On Tue, Nov 09, 2004 at 12:42:34PM +0100, Tony Grant wrote:

> But we all have this on order =:-D
>
> http://www.apple.com/displays/

I would never (never say never) buy an LCD from Apple any more, there
after sold is inexistant and there garantee about dead pixel is the
worst I know about :-(

And to be honest, don't put a good CRT near the TFT : the TFT quality is
very poor then (at my university we did the test betweem an Apple 23"
TFT and a Philipps CRT 22" and it was the day and the night... and I
don't say anything about the price...).
--
	Grégoire Favre
http://magma.epfl.ch/greg ICQ:16624071 mailto:Gregoire.Favre@freesurf.ch