[vdr] Re: VDR developer version 1.3.14

On Mon, Oct 25, 2004 at 01:47:53PM +0300, Anssi Hannula wrote:

[ streamdev-plugin ]
> I only use the server for http clients, so I don't know if the client
> part works correctly.

What clients do you use? Mplayer?

I too am looking to use the streamdev plugin. But I experience lots of
stability problems. For some reason vdr often exits and restarts when
streaming is active.

Currently I am using the C'T distribution (that is vdr-1.2.6,
streamdev-0.3.1). I'd like to upgrade and test with the newest developer
version. But I can't figure out how to install and setup the driver on
sarge. :(

--
Please visit and sign and http://www.ffii.org
-- Josef Wolf -- jw@raven.inka.de --