[vdr] new subchanels in channels.conf

Hello to you all.

I am a new user to vdr, and am very impressed so far.  Thinkgs took me
a while to get going but now I can record and wow, very happy user!

In Australia most providers have a chanel, and 2 or 3 sub chanels, one
for HD TV, one for normal and maybe one or two copies of the normal
and then maybe one or 2 for dvb radio.  This is very new technology
somost providers are experimenting with delivery (hence 3 copies of
the same channel).

I have deleted all the HD channels (as this crashes my linux
completed, hard reset required) and all the extra 'copy' chanels.
However, something keeps adding one or two back in.  Not all of them,
just one or two..

Not sure what to look for in the logs etc, or what other info I can give.

Here is my setup.conf:
cat /video/setup.conf
ChannelInfoPos = 0
CurrentChannel = 12