[vdr] Re: dxr3 0.2.3-pre2 on VDR 1.3.15 fails to build

Christian Gmeiner <christian@visual-page.de> writes:

> What gcc version are you using?

gcc version 3.3.4 (Debian 1:3.3.4-13)

Same thing with current source from CVS, ends up with same error on
"dxr3cpu.c".

> And please us the bugtracker - it is much easier for me to have such
> a ToDo-List.
> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=112648&atid=663452

I forgot that I did use it before, but looked through mailing list
archives to see if I had mentioned this before.

<URL:http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1000647&group_id=112648&atid=663452>

It was closed but problem did not disappear.

--
 "pienena   /  Paavo "Rainbow Rat" Hartikainen
  minusta  /  E-mail: pahartik@sci.fi

Home | Main Index | Thread Index