[vdr] Re: keymap for vdr-xine ?

I demand that Gregoire Favre may or may not have written...

> On Fri, Nov 12, 2004, Darren Salt wrote:
>> Fixed in CVS. It was a stupid bug...

> How long does it takes to appear in the public CVS, I have just checked it,
> and there is no change in it?

Up to five hours, apparently, although this looks like at least six hours.

> If gxine have no option to disable tvtime at command prompt, could that
> be deactived from the menu?

Not at present - there's no code to handle this (hmm, new deinterlace
method). Although if you want to contribute some or do a little translation
work... :-)

| Debian,     | s zap,tartarus,org            | Northumberland
| RISC OS     | @                             | Toon Army
|   <URL:http://www.youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk/> (PGP 2.6, GPG keys)

I have an effective procedure; it's just that it seems to have no effect.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index