[vdr] Re: Timer-Problem still in VDR 1.3.15

Sascha Klek wrote:

> Dear Klaus,
>
> as i told you at the VUMM in august, there is a little problem with the
> timer in vdr, if manually edited:
> If a timer ist set to day "0" by pressing 0 on the remote, vdr accepts this
> but won't start next time.
> > ERROR: error in timers.conf, line xx
> In case of changing the recording day by pressing "left", vdr will skip the
> day 0 and goes straight to "-----SS".
>
> Perhaps you'll find the time to fix this.

Sorry it took so long to fix this, but I didn't just want to
disallow '0'. As of the new version 1.3.16 this key toggles between
"single shot" and "repeating", and the keys '1'...'7' can be used
to toggle individual days.

Klaus

Home | Main Index | Thread Index