[vdr] multiple cards, different diseqc configs

Hi,

At the moment here is my setup:
ff card #1 : connected to diseqc 1.0 switch (A=S13.0E & B=S19.2E)
budget card #2: directly connected to lnb (S28.2E)

diseqc is set to 1.
diseqc.conf correctly describes how to switch to S13.0E or S19.2E.
(perfectly works when vdr is launched with -D 0)

But it doesn't when trying to watch a S28.2E channel.
vdr complains about DiSEqC parameters not being found for that
channel.

ca field for S28.2E channels is correctly set.

How could i resolve this problem ?
Does a dummy diseqc code exist ? (I could then create a S28.2E entry in
diseqc.conf with a dummy code)

I'm pretty sure i saw a patch concerning this limitation, but I can't
find it anymore.

If I have to connect another diseqc switch to my budget card that
would allow to have A=S28.2E and B=S13.0E, how would i configure vdr ?