[vdr] Curious behaviour with radio record

Hello,

Under vdr-1.3.17, I've recorded 60 minutes of radio emission;
when I've tried to replay, edit and cut it, I found a curious behaviour :
1/ vdr is displaying only 27 minutes instead of  60 minutes.
2/ in video0 directory : 001.vdr, 002.vdr, 003.vdr etc... are only 9.4 MB
files.
3/ It's very difficult to edit the radio record : it's impossible to move
thinly along the record,
cursor is moving too fast and very irregularly.

Do you notice this strange behaviour in radio records ?
Is it a bug of vdr under radio record, or did I missed something ?

Regards.
Karim

Home | Main Index | Thread Index