[vdr] Re: vdr-xine over network (proof-of-concept)

hi Patrick & list,

I'm currently testing your changes to use xine over the network.
It works quite well.
It seems the Pause function doesn't work anymore.
When I pause, vdr correctly adds the timer and record the program,
but the log indicates "replay /blabla" and vdr issues a Freeze
message. At that time xine video output is black, osd still works.
I'm not sure it's related to your patch to vdr-xine. And it's not a
big issue as I usually don't use Live Pausing.

I haven't tried to launch 2 xine clients, i guess it won't work.
But since vdr-xine now works over the network, i'm pretty sure this
feature would become useful :)
Could the video be multicasted rather than anycasted ? (would it
difficult to implement ?) if it could it would be very great to have one
xine client (having control of vdr) and eventually other players just
reading the stream.

anyway, Thanks for your work.