[vdr] Re: mp3-0.9.9 with vdr-1.3.19

On Saturday 05 Feb 2005 15:17, Stefan Huelswitt wrote:
> On 05 Feb 2005 Ville Skyttä <ville.skytta@iki.fi> wrote:
> >>
> >> I have reports that it fixes output on dvb card, so this seems to
> >> be dxr3-plugin problem.
> >
> > Possibly, but things work with the same versions of the MP3 and DXR3
> > plugins with VDR 1.3.17, but not with 1.3.19.
>
> The PES packet handling was changed in .18, may be this make the
> DXR3 plugin fail.
> I don't have a DXR3 card and so all I can say, that I can hear
> MP3 sound with .19.

Interestingly, now that I have the graphtft plugin going with vdr-1.3.19, I
get a progressbar on a framebuffer device when playing an mp3 but still
nothing on the tv, i.e. dxr3 output (still no sound). The progress bar seems
to go at ca. 27x the proper speed: a 6 min track lasted 13 seconds!

I'll try to do some debugging tomorrow.

Cheers,

Laz

Home | Main Index | Thread Index