[vdr] Re: DXR3 plugin compilation problem with vdr-1.3.20 anddvd plugin patches from CVS [was] problems playing DVDs

peter.dittmann@philips.com wrote:
Lucky you that it didn't crash...
Seems that you forget to recompile vdr with clean.
Otherwise some part of vdr must have complained that
cSpuDecoder::getScaleMode() doesn't exist ;-)
You're right, it was more than 'unstable', it seg faulted as soon as I tried changing channel or switching to dvd playback.

The only acceptable fix ist to add an implementation of
cDxr3SpuDecoder::getScaleMode() returning the value
cDxr3SpuDecoder::setScaleMode()is storing in the DRX3 plugin.
Right, well I'll have a go and report back if I have any success.

http://cachalot.mine.nu/src/dxr3/
Seems down ...
So no detailed advice were to add the code ...
I can reach it from here, but incase you still can't get it, I've uploaded my patched dxr3 plugin folder to...
http://www.the-moon.net/~richard/downloads/vdr-dxr3-nu.mine.cachalot.tar.bz2

--
Richard Wall

Home | Main Index | Thread Index