[vdr] AW: FF-Card for DVB-C

http://www.vdr-wiki.de/wiki/index.php/Hauptseite

should answer some questions.

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org [mailto:vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org] Im Auftrag von Christian Holpert
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 10. Februar 2005 12:40
An: vdr@linuxtv.org
Betreff: [vdr] FF-Card for DVB-C

Hi,

My brother asked me to build a VDR for him to use with DVB-C. As I found out the number of channels that are broadcasted digitally is very limited in German Cable and most channels are still analog.

Is there a (single) card that can receive both sets of channels for use with VDR? Any recommendations? Will I need the analog-Plugin for the analog channels? Didn't find any satisfying answers using google.

Sorry, I'm just using DVB-S so far. Seems easier to me...

TIA,
Christian

--
                Christian Holpert - christian@holpert.de

Internet kostenlos mit dem alten XXL-Tarif, Einwahlnummern und eine FAQ dazu:
                    http://www.internet-ortstarif.de

Home | Main Index | Thread Index