This is a bugfix release. It fixes a serious DMA problem that occured in faster new PCs and some bugs in the frontend drivers.
Beside this it adds some improvements to the applications, especially the scan tool became much more sophisticated and useful.
Thanks to all who contributed.
Changes for linuxtv-dvb-1.0.1
- DMA fix by Jon Burgess
- fixed PCI latency setting in SAA7146 driver
- added module parameter 'latency' to dvb-ttpci (saa7146_core.c). Default value is 0 -> latency settings are *not* modified.
- fixes frontend drivers
- allow readonly-open of video device
- many improvements and bugfixes in scan utility
- new keymaps for av7110_loadkeys utility
- improvements in test_stillpicture demo