[linux-dvb] mdelay(10) ves1820_writereg()

Tony Glader Tony.Glader at Netikka.Fi
Thu Apr 7 21:54:55 CEST 2005

For some reason this mail didn't reach the mailing list and that
msleep(10) is still there, so here it comes again:

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005, Johannes Stezenbach wrote:
> >         msleep(10);
> >         return (ret != 1) ? -EREMOTEIO : 0;
> > }
> >
> > Doesn't it slow down lot of i2c communication?
>
> Does it work for you without the sleep?

Yes it works for me and also for my friend and datasheet doesn't mention
anything about such delay, so it could be safely removed?