[linux-dvb] TwinhanDTV Cab-CI support?

Peter Martens petermartens at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 15:11:24 CEST 2005

Sorry for spoiling this list, but I don 't know where to get this
information from otherwise... I saw there is a lot going on with
driver-development for Twinhan cards and CI.
I am looking for a dvb-c card with a CI (bought a siemens second-hand,
but the tuner seems dead :(). I wondered if this card (TwinhanDTV
Cab-CI) is supported anyhow by the dvb for linux drivers. It seams
reasonably priced.

My questions:

- Does it work for free-to-air channels?
- Does the CI-part work or is there development going on for this
particular card?
- Which CAMs are known to work?
- Is it possible to record more than one channel at a time with one
card? If not, is it possible to add a second card without a CI, and
let it use the CAM from the other card?

Thanks in advance

Peter