[linux-dvb] Nexus-s revision 2.3

Bernd sauna-untensitzer at gmx.de
Sun Apr 10 14:34:22 CEST 2005

> I had a Nexus-s revision 2.1 for quit some time. Now I got a new Nexus-s
> revision 2.3 (due to a warranty replacement) and this is not working
> anymore.

Rev. 2.3 has a new frontend. If you are interested in the backgrounds, look at
mailing list archive für march 2005:

> I have learned so far that no driver is available for this revision. Shoot!
> But is there anybody who has some experience with this card? Is the driver
> being developed? Is there any development driver which I could use?

There are already some patches in CVS. My rev. 2.3 Nexus is working very well
(tuning with lo/hi band, h/v pol.). But I don't have DiSEqC hardware and no
one confirmed until now that this is working, too. Maybe you could? What about

If you want to keep your current driver sources you can apply the patches
manually. They are all located in av7110.c:

You have to merge changes in rev. 1.177 and 1.179 (which is a partial undo of

Good luck!