[linux-dvb] dst_test info results on twinhan card

Dominique Dumont domi.dumont at free.fr
Sun Apr 10 15:33:52 CEST 2005

Dominique Dumont <domi.dumont at free.fr> writes:

> I've played some more with dts_test info and looked closely at the hex
> values returned by the MCU. (You'll find at the end of the mail the raw
> values returend by the CAM with various hardware setup.)

Ahem. My newbiness is showing again ... :o)

I've seen that the MCU command I investigated in ca_get_slot_info() of
dst_ca.c (e.g. {0x00, 0x05, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0xff}) is
used in another place: dst_get_signal() in dst.c.

Hence all the data I gathered are related to signal reception.

Sorry for the temporary degradation of the signal to noise ratio of
the list.

Cheers