[linux-dvb] What am I doing wrong with this Twinhan card?

Tim Bates tin at new-life.org.au
Tue Apr 12 10:07:53 CEST 2005

I sent this message to the wrong address before... Sorry Manu.
Anyway.....

> There you go .. You need the bttv patch i posted earlier..

Ooops... Yes, I had used that patch. I had meant to mention that.

> After this you would need the dvb-kernel from CVS too...

Do I actually need this to make it work? I have never (from memory) had
to use this before. And I used to get further than what I do now.

Onto the topic of the CVS stuff.... I've downloaded the CVS contents.
I've looked at the README, but Im a little confused.
How do I actually compile and use this stuff?

And has anyone written any useful documentation like a HOWTO for Twinhan
users?

Tim