[linux-dvb] mediafocus II

David dvd at abtoen.de
Tue Apr 12 16:15:02 CEST 2005

Hi,

I've a ANALOG Sat card with a saa7146 chip and I try to get this card working, but no success at all!

I've tried several kernels (debian kernel 2.4.27, plain 2.4.22, v4l2 patched 2.4.22 and 2.6.11) but everytime I get other compile failures :(  (And I've tried many hours to solve them).

Can anybody who uses this card explain me what kernel version he has, what kernel config and what patch?

If no one is there I'll collect my bad tries and post it here.

Thanx for ANY help!

greetz

David