[linux-dvb] Re: pluto2 and affected line

Andreas Oberritter obi at linuxtv.org
Sat Apr 23 14:40:30 CEST 2005

Hi Michal,

On Fri, 2005-04-22 at 19:20 +0200, Michal Semler wrote:
> I used printk lines to find where problems occurs in pluto2.ko:
>
> it is in function:
> pluto_enable_irqs(struct pluto *pluto)
> in line:
> pci_write_config_dword(pluto->pdev, 0x6c, 0x8000);

without this the host won't receive any interrupts from the card. You
can try setting this value earlier (the old driver used setpci in a
start script before loading the module).
Another possibility is that the value should be ORed. Try
read_config_dword, val |= 0x8000, write_config_dword.

Regards,
Andreas