[linux-dvb] Kernel panic w/ CVS drivers and Nexus-CA / TT C2300 OT (rev 2.3)

Timo Ketolainen timo.ketolainen at kanetti.fi
Sat Apr 23 16:47:47 CEST 2005

Mikko Hämäläinen wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have tried the card in two different motherboards (Asus A7N8X Deluxe
> and Asus A7V8X-X) with same results. And my older rev 2.1 card works
> fine in both. Is anyone using this card succesfully?
>
> Mikko.
>
> Johannes Stezenbach wrote:
>
>> Mikko Hämäläinen wrote:
>>

>>> dvb-ttpci: debi test in av7110_bootarm() failed: 1032c0fe !=
>>> 10325476

I have here exactly the same behavior Mikko described with a TT 2300 on
an Abit AV8. Runnig kernel 2.6.11.2 (32 bit) with the included dvb drivers.

First loading fails, but it is only necessary to unload and reload
dvb-ttpci module and everything is ok.

Something strange/new in the way the card should be initialised?

Timo