[linux-dvb] firmware loading error in dibusb

Samuel Huang checkout3.tw at yahoo.com.tw
Thu Apr 28 13:37:48 CEST 2005

Dear Patrick,

Sorry for the late reply due to a nice vocation in these days:)
I remember the problem I reported. Actually I didn't understand where and why the problem occurred...
Could you kindly explain the problem and solution further...or perhaps I can know the knowledge from some other place?
Thank you, Patrick.

Cheers,
Samuel

Patrick Boettcher <patrick.boettcher at desy.de> wrote:
Hi Samuel,
On Tue, 19 Apr 2005, Samuel Huang wrote:

> Could you please describe what happened in the past? I still don't get it...

Some time ago you reported a problem with the driver (bulk-transfer
errors). It is gone now as well. If you don't remember, ignore it :)

regards
Patrick.

Mail: patrick.boettcher at desy.de
WWW: http://www.wi-bw.tfh-wildau.de/~pboettch/