[linux-dvb] Typhoon DVB-T Duo Digital/Analog Cardbus (saa7133 based)

Andrea Venturi a.venturi at cineca.it
Thu Apr 28 14:17:09 CEST 2005

Jan Dittmer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to get the following card running with Linux
> (analog part first):
>
> Typhoon DVB-T Duo Digital/Analog Cardbus
> (http://www.anubisline.com/english/articlec.asp?id=50500&catid=002)

this card seems a clone of my "flydvb-t duo cardbus"

so please check the thread (on both linux-dvb and v4l ML) about "pcmcia
card FlyDVB-T Duo Cardbus".

the card seems really the same with just a different  subsystem id:

"flydvb-t duo cardbus"
   saa7133[0]: subsystem: 5168:0502

"Typhoon DVB-T Duo Digital/Analog Cardbus"
   subsystem: 4e42:0502

mine works at least for analog tv (v4l driver) with:

     #modprobe saa7134 tuner=54 i2c_scan=1

i have been told that there's a project working on the dvb-t part
(linuxdvb) with access to the relevant philips datasheet for the silicon
tuner (NDA and so on..)

bye