[linux-dvb] Cannot get output from Nova-T PCI, kernel-2.6.12 (patched) amd64

Andrew Wilson migmog at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 10:48:56 CEST 2005

do you have a channels.conf file in ~/.mplayer?
This can (should?) be a link to ~/.tzap/channels.conf

Not sure if this is required, but it's worth trying. tzap can see
BBC1, but mplayer is complaining that it doesn't know the tuning
parameters.... Hmmm - maybe what you say about dvbstream negates this
possibility, but hey it's a 1 minute check.

I have a similar card working in 2.6.9 with patches from bytesex.org.
Not sure if these patches required in your kernel or not.

hope this helps
Andrew