[linux-dvb] Ultraview DVB-T and Linux

paul_schubert paul_schubert at telstra.com
Tue Aug 9 04:31:56 CEST 2005

Hello.  I'm trying to get an Ultraview DVB card working on Fedora Core 4 (2.6.12) on i386 on AMD64 hardware.  I'm having some issues in that the kernel doesn't seem to be loading the driver correctly.  In particular, dmesg says the cx8800 driver is loaded but it can't seem to work out which card it is, and loads the default card=0 "generic" one.  No dvb devices appear under /dev.  I have seen Chris Pascoe's driver but can't get it to compile correctly (error associated with a struct in a .h file).  Any tips welcome.