[linux-dvb] Twinhan 1030 SNR

Ilariu Raducan ilariu at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 18:54:55 CEST 2005

Hi All,

Yesterday I was trying to trim my dish orientation with vdr-femon.
I noticed SNR is going the oposite direction that is supposed to go.
For good SNR it had lower values, and for low SNR was going up until a
threshold (probably until HAS_LOCK becomes false).
Then I was looking for SNR on the channels I receive.
For those that have bigger SNR percent with a commercial FTA receiver
I get low SNR in both vdr-femon and femon from dvb-apps.
For the ones with low SNR I get higher values in femon.

Is the SNR for this card reported as dB?

Regards,
Ilariu