[linux-dvb] TwinhanDTV alpha

Martin Ereth martin.ereth at arcor.de
Thu Aug 25 12:24:47 CEST 2005

I bought the TwinahnDTV alpha USB device some days ago.

So I downloaded linuxtv-dvb-1.1.1.tar.bz2.
The installation (make , ./insmod in build-2.6)aborted: dvb_net.c:81: union has no
member named ethernet. The kernel was I also tried it with kernel
Same error.

So I tried dvb-kernel from cvs. A error occurs in dvb_frontend.c.

Then I took a very close look at linuxtv.org.

I found the following two sites:

The second says: Twinhan alpha is supported. No problem.
The first one says: I don't know what Twinhan alpha is.

So I ask myself: Am I so stupid and bought a unsupported device?

Can anyone tell me the truth?
Has anyone this DVBT-Stick running?
Can anyone give me a trick?

Thank you for all your work