[linux-dvb] Status of High Level CI driver

Graeme Christie graeme at sx.net.au
Tue Dec 6 06:18:38 CET 2005

    It appears that the High Level CI API is reasonably complete. I know
that there is support for it in the VLC client (videolan) CVS. Does
anybody know if any work is being done on High Level CI for MythTv ? I
did here something mentioned previously on the list in regards to this
and locking issues. Has there been any progress ?

Regards,

Graeme

PS: Apologies if I seem to be nagging, but I have been lurking here for
about 6 months waiting for news on this. Big Kudos to Manu, Henrik and
all the others who put alot of work into this driver.