[linux-dvb] Teletext on DVB-T

Torgeir Veimo torgeir at pobox.com
Wed Feb 16 12:33:49 CET 2005

On Wed, 2005-02-16 at 11:31 +0000, Linux TV wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I have a WinTV-NovaT card working with Xine and Player.
>
> It does not work with any of the Teletext channels, nor can I look at the
> schedule metadata.
>
> Can anyone suggest an app that will do this?  Ideally something that can do
> scheduled recording too - Xine will record, but not scheduled with my
> config.

VDR is a wonderful tivo like program that fully utilizes the schedule
metadata for EPG and timed recordings. See http://www.cadsoft.de/vdr/

If you have a budget card you need the softdevice plugin or xine plugin
to view on your monitor. See http://softdevice.berlios.de/ for the
softdevice plugin.

--
Torgeir Veimo <torgeir at pobox.com>