[linux-dvb] Teletext on DVB-T

Ivor Hewitt ivor at ivor.org
Wed Feb 16 14:21:43 CET 2005

Gerd Knorr wrote:
> "Linux TV" <linuxtv at nzbaxters.com> writes:
>>It does not work with any of the Teletext channels, nor can I look at
>>the schedule metadata.
>>Can anyone suggest an app that will do this?
> mtt can be used to watch teletext (comes with xawtv, you need the 4.x
> snapshots for dvb support).
I thought mtt was for viewing the 'analogue-mode' text-mode teletext
pages? I didn't think any of these were transmitted in the UK DVB-T
stream apart from the page 888 subtitles.

I thought the original post was referring to viewing the UK DVB-T
interactive text pages (although I could be wrong on both counts... and
now looking back at the original post I don't see any mention of the UK
so I may have been psychically enhancing the message as I read it) :)

http://www.ivor.it/goog - MSN Search unbiased?