[linux-dvb] Re: Continuity Errors with tda10021 (Re: Distordedvideo with Cinergy1200 DVB-C)

Robert Schlabbach robert_s at gmx.net
Wed Feb 16 16:45:35 CET 2005

From: "slickhenry" <slickh at gmail.com>
> I've gotten around to play with dvbsnoop. And indeed,
> Transport_error_indicator remains 0 all the time, while the continuity
> counters seem to indicate lots of lost ts-packets for the garbled
channels.

> Is there any way of rectifying this or reasearch where they are lost?

First thing you could try is fiddling with the SAA7146A PCI burst and FIFO
threshold settings. I think the "most compatible" values are PCI burst = 16
DWORDs (4) and FIFO threshold = 32 DWORDs (3). So check what value is
written to SAA7146A register 0x48 and try if using value 0x00130000 helps.

Regards,
--
Robert Schlabbach
e-mail: robert_s at gmx.net